Welcome to Berlin! Our bus picks you up at your arrival and brings you to your accommodation. Enjoy your first evening in the German capital.
Today you discover Berlin by private coach during a 3 hours city tour with your personal guide. Enjoy outstanding highlights and visit the most interesting places of the vibrant German capital. During the tour you visit the Eastern City centre with buildings and monuments such as Brandenburg Gate, Gendarmenmarkt Square, Eastside Gallery, Alexander Square, Nicolai Quarter, City Hall, TV Tower, Berlin Cathedral, Zeughaus, State Opera, Boulevard Unter den Linden, Reichstag and the Government Area. Also stop at Potsdamer Platz with the Sony Center and don’t miss the Western city centre with sights like the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
Why not spend the evening out in one of Berlin’s many different theatres and stages to enjoy a show or a musical? We gladly send you our recommendations.
Enjoy your last day in Berlin. Our bus brings you to the airport / train station.
- 2 nights accommodation in 3-4* hotel including breakfast
- Arrival transfer from airport / train station to your accommodation
- 3 hours city tour “Highlights of Berlin” with bus and professional guide in any language
- Departure transfer from your accommodation to airport / train station
Choose between a budget minded accommodation, standard, first class and luxury hotel alternatives. We organize your stay without losing track of your wishes and your budget.
- depend on your preferences like hotel category, program components, included meals etc.
- vary throughout the year (high / low season, event dates, fair periods)
- depend on group size
We gladly take care of your group and prepare a tailor-made offer for your specific group trip.
Send us your request to receive your quote!
Enrich your stay by adding more visits and activities.
Here are a few suggestions:
- 1h boat tour through the city
Enjoy a boat trip on river Spree right at the heart of Berlin and discover this fascinating city from the water side!
- “The Story of Berlin”
Go on an exciting journey through the 800 years of history. The highlight is definitely a tour of the original nuclear fallout shelter.
- “Topographie des Terrors”
Between 1933 and 1945, the most important facilities of the Nazi prosecution- and terror devices were located there. Learn more about them and the crimes they committed.
- “Gedenkstätte Berliner Mauer”
Here you can get deeper information about the history and events of the wall which separated the city into east and west.
We are happy to send you a more detailed list of components on request.