Welcome to Hamburg! Our bus picks you up at your arrival and brings you to your accommodation. Enjoy your first evening in the city.
Today you take a city tour and enjoy the unique atmosphere of the harbour city. During the guided tour you discover city highlights such as Landungsbrücken, the 100 year old warehouse district Speicherstadt, Hamburg’s famous landmark church St Michael, the City Hall, Kunsthalle, the renowned red light district Reeperbahn, Lake Alster in the heart of the city and the exclusive Blankenese residential area.
Enjoy your last day in Hamburg. Our bus brings you to the airport / train station.
- 2 night's accommodation in 3-4*hotel including 2x breakfast
- Arrival transfer from airport / train station to your accommodation
- 3 hours city tour with bus and professional guide in any language
- Departure transfer from your accommodation to airport / train station
Choose between a budget minded accommodation, standard, first class and luxury hotel alternatives. We organize your stay without losing track of your wishes and your budget.
- depend on your preferences like hotel category, program components, included meals etc.
- vary throughout the year (high / low season, event dates, fair periods)
- depend on group size
We gladly take care of your group and prepare a tailor-made offer for your specific group trip.
Send us your request to receive your quote!
Enrich your stay and add more visits and activities.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Harbour cruise
A harbour cruise invites you to take a closer look at Hamburg harbour, the second-largest in Europe named Germany’s “Gateway to the World”.
Visit the world’s largest model railway, one of the most successful permanent exhibitions of Hamburg. Fun not only for railway fans.
We are happy to send you a more detailed list of components on request.