The Heart of Germany & Berlin
Day 1 / Sunday Frankfurt
Arrival at Frankfurt airport and transfer to the hotel. At 7 pm you meet your guide at the welcome dinner at the hotel.
Day 2 / Monday Frankfurt - Rüdesheim - St. Goar - Frankfurt
After breakfast we travel to Rüdesheim. Next we board a ship and sail along the most picturesque stretch of the Rhine: the Lorelei valley.
Day 3 / Tuesday Frankfurt - Heidelberg - Baden- Baden - Freiburg
In the morning we travel to Heidelberg and visit the famous castle. We continue to the famous Black Forest region and visit Baden-Baden and Freiburg.
Day 4 / Wednesday Freiburg – Colmar – Strasbourg - Freiburg
Day excursion to France. We visit the Colmar and the Strasbourg, the capital of the Alsace.
Day 5 / Thursday Freiburg - Lindau - Füssen
After enjoying a cheese tasting we continue to the small island of Lindau, before reaching our final destination Füssen.
Day 6 / Friday Neuschwanstein – Wieskirche - Oberammergau - Linderhof - Füssen
Today we visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Castle as well as Oberammergau, famous for its Passion Play and lovely crafts.
Day 7 / Saturday Füssen - Munich
In the morning we travel to Munich, the capital of Bavaria. We visit the city’s main attractions, concluding the tour at the Marienplatz square with its famous clock tower.
Day 8 / Sunday Munich – Berchtesgaden - Munich
After breakfast, we start our day excursion to Berchtesgaden. We visit to the infamous Eagle’s Nest (depending on the weather conditions).
Day 9 / Monday Munich - Rothenburg ob der Tauber - Nuremberg
In the morning we travel to Rothenburg ob der Tauber, one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Romantic Germany. Next, we travel to Nuremberg.
Day 10 / Tuesday Nuremberg – Bamberg – Bayreuth - Nuremberg
Today we visit Bamberg, famous for its beer and old town, and Bayreuth.
Day 11 / Wednesday Nuremberg – Berlin
In the morning private transfer to the train station. You travel to Berlin by train (without guide). Arrival and transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is free to spend at your leisure. The capital of Germany, Berlin, is the artistic center of the country with a large number of museums, art galleries and theatre shows. Accommodation at the Hollywood Media Hotel****.
Day 12 / Thursday Berlin
Walk to the meeting point to board the regular city tour bus (Hop on / Hop off). Visit some of Berlin’s attractions, including Kurfürstendamm, Brandenburg Gate and Potsdam Square. Disembark at any bus stop to visit museums, go shopping or stroll around the different neighborhoods. Accommodation at the Hollywood Media Hotel****.
Day 13 / Friday Berlin
Private transfer to the airport and end of the tour.
- Transfer in from Frankfurt airport to your hotel (only on day 1 of the tour)
- Transfer out in Nuremberg to the train station
- Transfers in/out in Berlin
- Train ticket 2nd class incl. seat reservation from Nuremberg to Berlin
- Transportation by car, minivan or bus during day 1- 10
- English speaking tour guide during day 1- 10
- Accommodation at the hotels described or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Visits and excursions as mentioned
- Welcome Dinner in Frankfurt, traditional Alsatian Lunch and typical regional dinner in Munich
- Rhine cruise with wine tasting
- Admission to the Castles of Heidelberg, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- Visit of a cuckoo clock visitor center
- Visit of a local Black Forest farm with cheese tasting
- Visit of the Eagle’s Nest
- “snow ball” tasting in Rothenburg
- Regular City Circle tour in Berlin (Hop On Hop Off) with English audio guide
Prices per person in EUR and departure dates:
- June 24 2.279,-
- July 15 2.279,-
- August 05 2.279,-
- September 23* 2.499,-
- October 21 2.279,-